I apologize for the delay! If you follow me on social media, you know I was attending the Haven conference and I toted my laptop to Charleston with the intentions to get the party published but time got away from me! SO, let’s get this party started! It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
I revealed some pretty stunning hexagon tiles in the #helloredreno series this week! You have to check it out and let me know what you think of the transition of the floor from the bathroom leading into the bedroom. Too asymmetrical for your liking or are you loving it as much as I do? I chose the hexagon tile pictured below.
See it here —> Bathroom Flooring
What about the before picture? The entire renovation isn’t complete but it sure is unrecognizable as the same room!
Shop the products!
And this is for a limited time but it’s way too good not to share! If you have been on the fence about getting a Young Living kit for yourself, this is an awesome deal! TWO DIFFUSERS! 13 ESSENTIAL OILS! Did I mention $25 cash back? I have absolutely zero regrets and I don’t care who you chose to get them from, I believe everyone should have them. Young Living has the best products to create a stepping stone to less chemicals in your home. And if you have hesitations or questions, feel free to ask in the comments below or message me on social media. You’re invited to join our fun circle of friends!
Get them —> HERE!
The Dewdrop Duo Premium Starter Kit is the way to go! You will score not ONE, but TWO Dewdrop Diffusers!! One of my earliest regrets was not having another diffuser than the one that came when I enrolled! The second diffuser is already discounted and included in this kit! That is a BIG gorgeous deal!
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
from Home Improvements Articles and News https://diyshowoff.com/2018/07/15/show-off-creativity-2/